Cheese Scrambled Egg

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My husband loves eggs, though I have this silly notion that I will never serve my family just 'eggs'. I don't know why, I feel like it's humiliating to be serving my family with just a simple fried or boiled egg, even though my husband loves nothing more than rice with just fried egg!*Grrrrrrrrr* Even a simple plain scramble egg, which seems to be his daily food when he was a kid, I can't register this, so usually if I'm serving eggs, no matter how busy I am, I will have either another dish/food or else a 'hybrid' recipe :) I don't think this is an original idea, maybe someone had thought of this first, but I created this for my family breakfast, so maybe you could try this for your table too.


4 grade A eggs
8 tablespoon of milk (can also use evaporated milk)
4 tablespoon of any kind of cheese - cheddar, mozarella, parmesan (you can add in more if you like)
2 tablespoon of butter
Salt, pepper and dried parsley to taste
* Optional - chopped button mushrooms, chopped sausages, chopped green/yellow/red peppers

In a bowl, mixed eggs with milk and salt, pepper and parsley, whip well. Heat butter in the pan and pour in the mixture, turn the heat to medium to low then stir. Keep on stirring and add in the cheese, stir up to the texture you prefer. Some would like it to be dry and some a bit sticky-watery type. If you are using the optional ingredients, please fry them first before adding in the egg mixture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BZ Mama's Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino